Date:      Sun, 9 Feb 2003 09:52:47 -0500
From:      "Matthew Emmerton" <matt@gsicomp.on.ca>
To:        "Friedemann Becker" <Friedemann.Becker@student.uni-tuebingen.de>, <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: matthew dillon

These messages aren't from the *real* Matt Dillon, they're from a stupid
troll who has been impersonating various FreeBSD developers for a few months
now.  This particular troll uses anonymous remailers so the postmaster is
helpless to block email addresses or IP ranges.

So, if the message looks like a fake, sounds like a fake, and is littered
with profanities (such as the F*ck Fumerola Licence), then please assume
this is the voice of the troll and is best ignored.

--
Matt Emmerton