Date:      Tue, 23 Sep 2003 14:15:35 -0400
From:      "Person, Roderick" <personrp@ccbh.com>
To:        'Mark Valentine' <mark@valentine.me.uk>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: BSDCon photos

What version of of FreeBSD are you using? I'm just wondering because I have
used Opera on BSD since it became free and was only available as a linux
port? I've been using the 7.11 FreeBSD for some months now, but I have never
experienced the problems you are having? I will admit that 6.x is visually
not that nice with default settings but if you work with the preferences you
can get things to look good. Just wondering....

Roderick Person
Programmer
personrp@ccbh.com
http://www.ccbh.com