Date:      Mon, 06 Mar 2000 14:58:22 -0000 (GMT)
From:      John Rochester <john.rochester@enetgroup.co.uk>
To:        Jose Marques <noway@nohow.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG, sada@FreeBSD.ORG, SADA Kenji <sada@rr.iij4u.or.jp>, Joe Shevland <shevlandj@kpi.com.au>
Subject:   RE: linux-jdk-1.2.2 ports

> And the following patch for FreeBSD 4.0-CURRENT was posted to
> FreeBSD-current a few days ago:
>
> Perhaps somebody can test them and send-pr them?  NB: I've not tried
> this patch myself yet.

This appears to be a trivial modification to my original patch, but its
reversed - hopefully that won't be a problem.

If I remember correctly, the only reason that my patch wouldn't work with
CURRENT is because they changed some code that my patch deleted :)

----
John Rochester                  Java Developer, e-Net Software, Bath, UK
john.rochester@enetgroup.co.uk  jr@cs.mun.ca