Date:      Sat, 8 Jul 2006 13:24:41 -0400
From:      "Scott Ullrich" <sullrich@gmail.com>
To:        "Andre Santos" <andre.netvision.com.br@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Incompatibility between dummynet and PF rdr.

On 7/8/06, Andre Santos <andre.netvision.com.br@gmail.com> wrote:
> Are there any known compatibility problems between dummynet and PF rdr rules?
> When I try to combine both, the packets seem to simply disappear.
[snip]

I can confirm this behavior.   Glad someone else noticed as it would
happen when we try to use dummynet traffic shaping + pf on pfSense.
Never really was a high priority to nail down exactly what combination
of dummynet + pf was breaking it.   If anyone needs me to test
patches, just let me know.

Scott