Date:      Sun, 02 Oct 2005 14:05:23 -0400
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        Pedro de Medeiros <pedro.medeiros@gmail.com>
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Inkscape port build failure

--=-FF6iETwiv3EUkLHKeG7Z

On Sun, 2005-10-02 at 12:59 -0300, Pedro de Medeiros wrote:
> Inkscape failed to build because conftest seg-faults in my machine. It
> seems to be a boehm-gc problem. I tried the gnomelogalyzer script, but
> it failed to identify the problem, so I am writing this email as
> instructed.
>=20
> makelog.log was created by command "make |& tee makelog.log" in tcsh.

Your attachment didn't make it through.  You should consider posting
such things to websites since the mailing list can be kind of flaky when
it comes to MIME types.

That said, since the problem is with boehm, you should check to make
sure you've built that port with default options.  If it still fails
after that, contact the boehm maintainer.

Joe

--=20

--=-FF6iETwiv3EUkLHKeG7Z

--=-FF6iETwiv3EUkLHKeG7Z--