Date:      Sun, 11 Aug 1996 16:53:42 -0600
From:      jon@ctasim.com ("Jon Doran" )
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@ki.net>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ISDN Recommendations Requested...

I'm sorry to hear about Amancio's problems with his 50, but to reiterate, we've
been moving large amounts of data over our 25's.  If you have the HX version
there may be problems, since they assume there is only one machine on the
remote end.  We have the old 25 (no Px or Fx) and are happily running with
about 70 machines on the local network.  Unfortunately they have replaced
the unit, and the 50's are the way to go.

Although... if you are running a firewall the 25Px may work, given that you
limit the number of bastion hosts to 4 :-)

Jon Doran