Date:      Mon, 12 Aug 1996 20:50:27 +0200 (MESZ)
From:      "Hr.Ladavac" <lada@ws2301.gud.siemens.co.at>
To:        terry@lambert.org (Terry Lambert)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD vs. NT Stability

E-mail message from Terry Lambert contained:
> > The VIPER project for Linux produced some interesting documentation on the
> > matter and contains pointers for further reading, if anyone is interested
> > (it never came to bloom, AFAIK, for political reasons)
>
> The *Novell* VIPER project?  I don't remember you...

Not that one (I don't know it even existed.)  No wonder you don't know
me :)

Another one, it was presented on a symposium in Amsterdam, 1994.  I'm
pretty certain Jordan was there (we didn't meet, though.)  Shortly after
I switched to FreeBSD, and did not regret it :)

/Marino