Date:      Thu, 12 Jun 2008 09:38:56 +0100
From:      <1@movesmountains.com>
To:        "'eculp'" <eculp@casasponti.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: reboot after panic : page fault for two consecutive days nowwith	FreeBSD stable 7.0

I had a similar problem when I tried to use kgdb to diagnose a page fault.

I found that it worked fine on another vmcore from the next crash - without
any knowledge of the subject, I assume that sometimes when FreeBSD crashed
it was unable to write a correct vmcore?  Anyway, try it again with other
vmcores; I did not specifically enable debugging in the kernel but still got
a sensible trace.

Yours,
Mark