Date:      Tue, 23 Sep 2003 19:29:23 +0000
From:      Mark Valentine <mark@valentine.me.uk>
To:        "Person, Roderick" <personrp@ccbh.com>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: BSDCon photos

> From: "Person, Roderick" <personrp@ccbh.com>
> Date: Tue 23 Sep, 2003
> Subject: RE: BSDCon photos

> What version of of FreeBSD are you using?

4.8-STABLE from early June.

> I'm just wondering because I have
> used Opera on BSD since it became free and was only available as a linux
> port? I've been using the 7.11 FreeBSD for some months now, but I have never
> experienced the problems you are having? I will admit that 6.x is visually
> not that nice with default settings but if you work with the preferences you
> can get things to look good. Just wondering....

I just had it dump core on me again a moment ago after I'd opened about
a dozen background pages to start reading, grrr...

I spent a good couple of hours just trying to tweak the fonts, but couldn't
get any general improvement - getting one aspect better would break another.

		Cheers,

		Mark.

--
"Tigers will do ANYTHING for a tuna fish sandwich."
"We're kind of stupid that way."   *munch* *munch*