Date:      Tue, 30 May 95 13:49:58 MDT
From:      terry@cs.weber.edu (Terry Lambert)
To:        bens@jhbs.com.au (Ben Seaman MIS)
Cc:        SUPERVISOR@alb.asctmd.com, freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD as Netware client? -Reply

> > You might have more feedback if you could configure a FreeBSD system
> > as a tunnel to tunnel IPX/SPX over a TCP/IP connection to link remote
> > networks.  Do you have routing support?  Unfortunately, I'm not in
> > an environment where I can even test it any more.
>
> We use FreeBSD boxes to do basic IP routing, and we may have a
> requirement to route IPX as well. Does the code currently support this?

The above quoted portion of my message is a request for clarification
on this very issue.  8-).

I *believe* routing was supported the last time the IPX code was
discussed.  Unfortunately, I can't remember for sure and alternet
has been screwy for more than a week now, and it's near impossible
for me to verify one way or the other without a reliable net connect
to one of the places I archive crap.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@cs.weber.edu
---