Date:      Thu, 03 Aug 2006 17:39:24 -0700
From:      Micah <micahjon@ywave.com>
To:        Gautham Ganapathy <gauthamglist@gmail.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How to build azureus port with diablo-1.5.0-b00 jdk

Gautham Ganapathy wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have installed the diablo jdk package downloaded from the freebsd
> foundation page. Now, when I try to build the azureus port, it also
> tries to build jdk1.4.2 because log4j depends on that port. How can I
> get the ports system to use the installed jdk instead of building 1.4.2?
> I am using freebsd 6.1-release.
>
> Regards
> Gautham

log4j doesn't specify a java version, so it should work with any.
azureus, however, is a little more specific and might be the culprit.

You might be able to fix it by setting one of the java knobs in
make.conf, but since I don't have diablo installed, I couldn't tell you
which one to set. :( Check /usr/local/etc/javavms to see which java VMs
are installed and how javavmwrapper refers to diablo, maybe we can
figure it out from that.

HTH,
Micah