Date:      Thu, 11 Jul 2002 17:54:46 -0700
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
To:        Chris Dillon <cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Listening to users [was Re: Package system wishlist]

Chris Dillon wrote:
> As always, this kind of thing is a fortune(6) candidate. :-)

Gee, if you're going to be all appreciative and all...

	"EarthLink Thumping"
	Terry Lambert
	(to the tune of "Tub Thumping" by Chumbawumba)

	We'll be clicking
	When we're surfing
	We'll be clicking

	I get logged out
	But I log in again
	You're never going to keep me out

	Pissing my time away

	He clicks an eBay link
	He clicks a Slashdot link
	He clicks a Yahoo link
	He clicks a Hotmail link
	He surfs the sites that remind him of the good times
	He surfs the sites that remind him he's got not T1 line:

	"Oh SPAM me more, SPAM me more..."

	I get logged out
	But I log in again
	You're never going to keep me out

	Pissing my time away

	He clicks an eBay link
	He clicks a Slashdot link
	He clicks a Yahoo link
	He clicks a Hotmail link
	He surfs the sites that remind him of the good times
	He surfs the sites that remind him he's got no T1 line:

	"Don't cry for me, EarthLink owns me..."

	I get logged out
	But I log in again
	You're never going to keep me out

	We'll be clicking