Date:      Tue, 30 May 95 14:13:53 MDT
From:      terry@cs.weber.edu (Terry Lambert)
To:        bugs@ns1.win.net (Mark Hittinger)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG

> It may be worth bagging the mailing lists entirely and going for newsgroups
> instead.
>
> It means you've hit the big time :-)

On that note, let me suggest some future discussion subjects that are
bound to come up on a newsgrouped list:

o	Which is Better, Linux or FreeBSD?
o	Why don't FreeBSD and NetBSD Just Merge?
o	Why Not Distribute FreeBSD Under GPL?
o	Why Don't You All Work on Linux Instead?
o	Porno Search Results: 12 Topics Found!
o	Forgive My Dribblings, But You Should All Buy 386BSD 2.0

With all due respect, we started on news groups and moved to lists for
the signal-to-noise ratio.  I think the arguments still apply.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@cs.weber.edu
---
or previous employers.