Date:      Mon, 2 Sep 1996 23:38:41 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@freebsd.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        isdn@muc.ditec.de
Subject:   estic - isdn tk anlage (mini exchange) control program

Warning: Cross posted to
	To: ports@freebsd.org
	cc: isdn@muc.ditec.de, uz@ibb.schwaben.com

Has anyone else ported Estic ?
	Enhanced Supervisor Tool for ISTEC Configuration
An ISDN TK Anlage (Mini Exchange) control program
for the Emmerich ISTEC 100[3 & 8]
by	uz@ibb.schwaben.com

Has anyone made a standard FreeBSD ports wrapper for it ?
or is currently doing so, or wants to ?
If not I will, but I don't want to duplicate effort.

I've just downloaded the .zip
(pointed to by "ESTIC Sourcen, ca. 600KB" in  the .html)
It's apparently available for FreeBSD, but make breaks on my `current'
I'll look at why very soon (dunno yet may be trivial.. or not).

If you want to know more about this software, try this:
	http://www.schwaben.de/home/uz/estic.html
The page is written in German language.

The ISTEC 1008 seems to cost (street price) about 700 DM inc MWST in Germany,
I plan to buy one RSN, so better price info is welcome :-)

Please adjust your CC: lines as appropriate before replying, Thanks.

Julian
---
Julian H. Stacey	jhs@freebsd.org		http://www.freebsd.org/~jhs/