Date:      Wed, 25 Sep 2019 17:09:15 +0200
From:      Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@rocketmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The support for AMD graphics and how freebsd hardware support

>hardware video decoding features

FWIW on Linux no web browser supports video acceleration, plugins to
enforce H.264 don't change this, so even if it's available by the
graphics driver, it just works with one or the other video player, which
IMO renders video acceleration more or less useless. I doubt that it's
different for FreeBSD, but I might be mistaken.

--=20
=E2=80=9CAwards are merely the badges of mediocrity.=E2=80=9D

=E2=80=95 Charles Ives