Date:      Tue, 4 Jun 2002 14:07:23 -0600
From:      Sean Page <Sean.Page@epsb.ca>
To:        "'art@pilikia.net'" <art@pilikia.net>
Cc:        "'freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: perlMX

Hi Arthur,

We are about to begin testing PerlMx, more specifically for it's spam
checking than for virus protection. So far it seems to have very similar
features to some of the free packages like Spam Assassin. We are after
something commercially supported though, that has some more mature
management features. Either way it looks like we will have to do some custom
Perl programming to get exactly what we are after, but, that remains to be
seen...

Sean Page
Network Analyst
Information Technology Services