Date:      Thu, 29 Jul 2004 14:24:31 -0300
From:      Renato Botelho <rbgarga@gmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:    =?iso-8859-1?q?FreePascal_don=B4t_run_fine_on_FreeBSD?=

Hi All,

Here, I have a FreeBSD-5.2.1-RELEASE-p8, running FireBird-1.5.1. I
have many udf=B4s wrote in Delphi to run on Firebird for windows, I
tried to compile these udf=B4s with FreePascal on FreeBSD, and register
on firebird, but it don=B4t work.

The same udf=B4s works fine when compiled on FreePascal on Windows and
Linux, and udf=B4s written in C/C++ works fine on FreeBSD.

Does anyone know if exist any problem with FreePascal on FreeBSD?

PS: I tried with fpc-1.0.10, 1.9.2 and 1.9.4 and get the same error.

Thanks in advance
--=20
Renato Botelho