Date:      Tue, 13 Nov 2001 09:57:48 +0100
From:      Ernst de Haan <ernst@jollem.com>
To:        Rob Simmons <rsimmons@wlcg.com>, freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: orion port

Rob,

The correct way to report an issue like this one is to send a PR with a CC to
the maintainer, and optionally a CC to java@freebsd.org. In this case I am
the maintainer, I will fix this problem ASAP.

Ernst

On Tuesday 13 November 2001 00:00, Rob Simmons wrote:
> I was playing around with the orion port.  If you set the user variable in
> orionclt to "root" it no longer works properly.
>
> Robert Simmons
> Systems Administrator
> http://www.wlcg.com/

Ernst de Haan
EuroNet Internet B.V.

    "Come to me all who are weary and burdened
        and I will give you rest" -- Jesus Christ