Date:      Tue, 23 Sep 2003 14:42:05 -0400
From:      "Person, Roderick" <personrp@ccbh.com>
To:        'Mark Valentine' <mark@valentine.me.uk>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: BSDCon photos

That strange, at least to me. I'm running 4.8 stable too. I've had upto 20
sites open and I could count core dumps on one hand for the last year.  Most
core dumps I see come from site written in microsoft specific code that try
and query access or sql. It's nice that you can identify Opera as IE to get
into site that only let IE browsers on.

I never had to install jre either. It just seemed to me that it my have been
more system problem then Opera problem, but if your running 4.8 I don't
know.

Rod