Date:      Sun, 9 Feb 2003 16:06:25 +0100 (=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Westeurop=E4ische_Normalzeit?=)
From:      Friedemann Becker <Friedemann.Becker@student.uni-tuebingen.de>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Matthew Dillon

Hi Again,

please take my apologizes, especially Matthew, I am rather new to FreeBSD
- not in therms of using but reading the lists etc - and I just was
disappointed a lot, because a had to see, that there is sadly no
big difference between IRC and the freebsd mailing lists.
I know, one can't do very much against it and times won't change in a
thousand years if you look at the social (dis-)abilities of internet
users.
I also know: don't feed the trolls, etc, but as I said above, I'm rather
new to this and I think, I just have to get used to it and throw mails
like this away

I hope, I did not upset you too much,
see you

Friedemann