Date:      Mon, 15 Jun 1998 21:48:47 -0600
From:      ML Duke <mlduke@concentric.net>
To:        Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
Cc:        Tim Gerchmez <fewtch@serv.net>, freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: test it up your nose

Sue Blake wrote:

Amen, Sue. On the money. Venture to the questions list, brave souls,
do a "test" there and see what you get. I wouldn't have replied to
this on _any_ other freebsd list but this one. Nor would Sue have
bothered were she not attempting to teach. FreeBSD is a serious OS.
So are the people who become good with it.

Sign me

Been There Done That and then RTM.

ML Duke