Date:      Wed, 17 Nov 1999 06:51:49 -0800 (PST)
From:      Chris <spades_mcgee@yahoo.com>
To:        java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Status of JDK for FreeBSD?

391 as of 9:49 EST - and yet it's not showing up in
the Top 25 list. Weird - I'd think that list would
just be a database query so it would never be behind
the times. Guess not, and a darn shame, since it would
be #2 and climbing.

 - Chris

http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/bugParade/bugs/4288745.html

=====