Date:      Sat, 24 Oct 1998 11:03:38 -0700
From:      Sean Harding <sharding@gutenberg.uoregon.edu>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: http://www.performance-computing.com/features/9810of1.shtml

On Sat, 24 Oct 1998, Brett Glass wrote:

> I dunno, Jordan. I hear FreeBSD skewered (at least verbally) by the
> Penguin Hordes virtually every time I so much as mention that our local
> community network uses it. Maybe fair is fair.

No, that sort of thing is what give Linux its reputation as being used by
a bunch of immature teenage cracker wannabes. The thing that bugs me most
about the entire Linux thing is the attitude of those who use it. Don't
allow FreeBSD to stoop to that level. *Please*.

sean

--
Sean Harding sharding@oregon.uoregon.edu|"Remember how it all began
http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~sharding/ | The apple and the fall of man"