Date:      Mon, 26 Feb 1996 21:36:59 -0500 (EST)
From:      Will Mitayai Keeso Rowe <mitayai@dreaming.org>
To:        "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@ki.net>
Cc:        Marc Fournier <scrappy@dreaming.org>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: hrm.. -current probs?

On Mon, 26 Feb 1996, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> Date: Mon, 26 Feb 1996 14:07:19 -0500 (EST)
> From: Marc G. Fournier <scrappy@ki.net>
> To: Will Mitayai Keeso Rowe <mitayai@dreaming.org>
> Cc: Marc Fournier <scrappy@dreaming.org>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
> Subject: Re: hrm.. -current probs?
>
> On Mon, 26 Feb 1996, Will Mitayai Keeso Rowe wrote:
>

> > Hallo... i am running an existing 2.1.0-RELEASE system, just now finished
> > supping over 2.1.0-CURRENT, did a make depend and got the following
> > error... i didn't add my config file for sake of brevity, i'll put it up
> > on http://www.dreaming.org/~mitayai/kernel/config.html if anyone is
> > interested in seeing/critiquing it...
> >
> > anyone have any ideas?
> >
> > -Mit

[snip]

> 	Sent to the list so that everyone knows it isn't a -current problem...
>
> My machine, /usr/src/sys:
>
> news> ls
> Makefile        gnu             miscfs          nfs             ufs
> compile         i386            msdosfs         pccard          vm
> conf            isofs           net             pci
> ddb             kern            netinet         scsi
> dev             libkern         netipx          sys
>

> His machine, /usr/src/sys:
>
> dreamlabs: {3} ls
> Makefile        conf            dev             i386
> compile         ddb             gnu
>

> 	Can we say...oops? :)

* Mitayai blushes deep crimson.

Ok, ok, it's a sup-related problem, prolly on my machine. I am re-supping
src-sys-current from sup2 now and getting a whole whack of nifty stuff.

-Mit

   Will Mitayai Keeso Rowe at DreamLabs Community Information Network
              Toronto/Peterborough/Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
           Web: http://www.dreaming.org/~mitayai  IRC: Mitayai
                       Email: mitayai@dreaming.org