Date:      Sun, 14 Jun 1998 10:14:44 -0700
From:      Tim Gerchmez <fewtch@serv.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Anti-Windows and MS prejudice?

I hope there isn't a lot of MS and Windows bashing going on in here.  If I
find there is, I'll unsubscribe immediately.  There's enough of that
garbage cluttering up Usenet, and I refuse to get it in my mailbox as well.

To anyone reading this message:  If you have a gripe against Win95 or Win
NT, I don't want to hear about it (I don't care of course if it's in a
message to another person).  But if it arrives in my mailbox, future
messages from you will be immediately filtered out.  I just despise OS
wars, having encountered too much of it from all sides.  If you hate
Windows or Microsoft, go plant dynamite around the Redmond campus, but
leave me out of it.

Thanks,

Tim
fewtch@serv.net

--
My web site starts at http://www.serv.net/~fewtch/index.html -
lots of goodies for everyone, have a look if you have the time.