Date:      Sun, 21 Sep 2003 17:33:18 +0200
From:      Massimiliano Stucchi <max@willystudios.com>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   BSDCon photos

Hey. If someone is interested, I've put up online the photos I took at
BSDCon, along with other pictures of the bay area.

Is there a page with references to all attendees' photos ? They did
something like this for EuroBSDCon 2002 and it seemed to be cool.

Any Idea, any hint ? I'd like to put such link list somewhere on my
site if nobody else does.

Greetings
--

Stucchi Massimiliano     | Gruppo Utenti FreeBSD Italia
WillyStudios.com         | http://www.gufi.org