Date:      Thu, 2 Nov 2000 08:04:13 -0600
From:      Jeffrey Vehrs <jwvehrs@netzero.net>
To:        Oliver Mills <oliver@crownhill.co.uk>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: My PC keeps Crashing!

You gotta give us _more_ details on what's happening with your FTP installation.
So, I'm guessing thru my experience with the FTP installation that your ISP
disconnected. Therefore, the installation stopped at some point like 90%. I just
simply reconnected with ISP and restarted the installation.

-- jwv