Date:      Fri, 30 Jul 2004 10:32:48 -0300
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?INTERCOM_SRL_-_Soporte_T=E9cnico?= <soporte@itc.com.ar>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   contigmalloc1: size must not be 0

Hello List:

 I have a small problem. I have a motherboard M754LMR (Model A631M of =
ALton) with agp Ali 1631 chipset.=20
 This issue,  I saw it from 5.0-Release and including 4.8, 4.9 and 4.10. =
When the kernel boots, it give me a panic.
 The portion of dmesg:
=20
 npx0: <Math processor> on motherboard
 npx0: INT 16 interfaces
 pcib0:<Host to PCI Bridge> on motherboard
 pcib0:<PCI bus> on pcib0
 agp0:<Ali Generic host to PCI bridge> mem 0xD0000000-0xD7ffffff at =
device 0.0 on pci
 panic: contigmalloc1: size must not be 0
 Uptime: 0s
 Automatic reboot 15 second - press a key on the ....

I proved all bios config possible (I think) but it did not work. I =
proved upgrade the flashrom and it did not work. I proved with a release =
newer, but the problem persisted.I proved with another agp card but it =
did not work because the agp onboard desabling is dynamic, and when the =
OS boots, it see the agp onboard too.The support's page of the provider =
is down. www.pcware.com
Today, I'm using 4.10-Release-p2 without agp support in the kernel. I =
complied it with the line "devide  agp" comented out, but I'd like to =
add it.

 Somebody knows if there will be some special config for this Bios whit =
this video chipset ?
 It will be a bug ?
 Any idea ?

 Thank you in advance ..