Date:      Fri, 04 Aug 2006 09:51:27 -0400
From:      Joshua Groboski <josh@jwebmedia.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   adjkerntz in a jail

--------------010108070906010600040805

Hello,

I found your question on freebsd.org:

Hello,
    I'm running apache in a jail on 6.0. Cron is sending me output like:

adjkerntz[33405]: sysctl(put_wallclock): Operation not permitted

Is this entry needed in a jail's crontab to run adjkerntz and if so what
setting do i have to alter on the host system to make it work?
Thanks.
Dave.

I am wondering if you got it answered and if you would share the
solution with me.  I am not very familiar with jail, but I've taken over
a server that is using it.  Needless to say, the reason I'm on this
quest is to stop the fifty or so emails per day.

--

Joshua Groboski
Production Manager

--------------010108070906010600040805--