Date:      Tue, 19 Jan 1999 13:38:44 -0800
From:      mikel@zso.dec.com (Mike Lempriere)
To:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   new member

Hi all!

I'm a new list member and a Digital employee (ur, I mean Compaq employee).
Although I currently work in the WinNT world, I've worked on Digital Unix
(filesystem group) and I run FreeBSD at home.  Unfortunately I cannot
contribute much time to code work, but I can do installs and testing work
on Alpha gear as a background task during my work day.

Please let me know if I can be of assistance...

--
Pacific NorthWest wine, blues, jazz info; http://vintners.net/~mikel
Mike Lempriere-Work: mikel@zso.dec.com; Home: mikel@vintners.net