Date:      Wed, 22 Apr 1998 10:42:33 -0600
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        Lorenzo VICISANO <L.Vicisano@cs.ucl.ac.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pcic & suspend mode

> I'm running 2.2.6 on a ThinkPad 560 with Cirrus PD672x controller, and
> everything seems to work fine unless I enter suspend mode. But when I
> resume after suspend, the pcic driver doesn't detect card
> insertion/extraction any more. Any ideas/suggestions ?

Yep, RSN I'll fix it by merging in the code I just committed to
-current.  Unfortunately, I lost my laptop, and the last 2 committs to
the code that were made to the pccard daemon made things worse.

I know have a laptop again and I'm running the code in -current on my
-stable box and haven't been able to break it.

Nate