Date:      Sun, 9 Feb 2003 13:20:42 -0600
From:      "Brandon D. Valentine" <brandon@dvalentine.com>
To:        phk@phk.freebsd.dk
Cc:        FreeBSD-Hackers <FreeBSD-Hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: The Trolls identity (was: Re: matthew dillon)

On Sun, Feb 09, 2003 at 04:06:52PM +0100, phk@phk.freebsd.dk wrote:

> We know that the lamer behind the Troll is "Bill Huey" aka "billh".

FWIW if you or someone else can establish guilt in this matter, it is
actionable under 18 USC Sec. 1028[0].  If I were the real Matt Dillon I
would call my local FBI field office and have a chat.  Identity theft,
is nothing anyone should have to put up with.  You also might talk to a
civil litigator, as there is likely a large amount of civil liability
involved in identity theft.  Someone teach this guy a lesson.

[0] - http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/1028.html

Brandon D. Valentine
--
brandon@dvalentine.com                                 http://www.geekpunk.net

"We've been raised on replicas of fake and winding roads, and day after day up
on this beautiful stage we've been playing tambourine for minimum wage, but we
are real; I know we are real."  -- David Berman