Date:      Tue, 18 Dec 2001 09:55:12 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        John Utz <john@utzweb.net>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: freebsd-current install works out of the box with my hp 800ct (ti113X CardBus)

In message <Pine.LNX.4.33.0112180210510.5890-100000@jupiter.linuxengine.net> John Utz writes:
: just an fyi that 5.0-20011217 booted successfully and found my ep0 card
: and the card configured via DHCP successfully.

cool.

: this is in contrast to 4.4-x that panics unless i do the isa interrupt
: reroute thing.

reall?  I'll have to look into that before the release.

: do actual CardBus cards work with -current yet?

Yes, but you have to run the NEWCARD kernel.  you loose the
functionality of pccardd which forks commands when cards are
inserted.

Warner