Date:      Mon, 12 Aug 1996 13:32:07 -0700
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        francis yeung <fyeung@netific.com>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: webbox with bsdi

> >       Is there a virtual disk system (memory based) in FreeBSD ?
>
> Yes.

in -current,
look at /usr/src/release/floppies.

the boot floppy made there could easily be tailored to contain whatever
you require.
just duplicate teh 'boot' directory and edit it..
(worked lat time I checked..

Jordan, I went to a lot of trouble to separate out the disk production
stuff and it worked fine last  I looked.
your commnets that it didn't work are  a worry..
can you tell me what was wrong?
it's a lot simpler than teh current stuff and should be easier to
 debug...