Date:      Sun, 4 Jan 1998 07:11:02 -0500
From:      "Alfred Perlstein" <perlsta@sunyit.edu>
To:        <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Amancio Hasty" <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Java Apps?

At my school: SUNY Tech in New York we use FreeBSD as the programming
enviornment for most of our classes, including java, the current port 1.1.5
is awesome so far, the first time i've been able to get the java SDK
working on my box at home.

the only problem i see honestly, is lack of a visual GUI builder (if one
exists please point me there)

-Alfred