Date:      Fri, 30 Jul 2004 16:43:33 -0400
From:      Tim Schutt <tim@square1consulting.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: amavisd/clamav Virus Recipient email notification template woes

I completely understand where you are coming from, and I am only
intending on notifying the intended recipient of the email, not the
"sender" for the very reason that you note. If it was just me, I would
can the message and be done with it. However, I am in the midst of
marketing this service to some highly security conscious people so I
would like the reinforcement of the notifications for their piece of
mind and a little customer-stroking reminding them how great the
service is. :-)

Lame reason, maybe... but there is reasonable logic behind me wanting
to do this.

Tim.