Date:      Wed, 19 Mar 2014 08:21:45 -0300
From:      Friedrich Locke <friedrich.locke@gmail.com>
To:        Johan Hendriks <joh.hendriks@gmail.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD is really great.. BUT..

Hi,

*BSD is by far superior to any linux distro you may ever think. Of course
BSD has their problems too. For instance: the installation process of
FreeBSD is to complex, OpenBSD is too simple (try to install both and you
will see what i mean).

I have used FreeBSD and now i am with OpenBSD, but due to questions related
to performance, i am having to face FreeBSD again. But only because
performance.

[] fried

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 8:15 AM, Johan Hendriks <joh.hendriks@gmail.com>wro=
te: