Date:      Sat, 31 Jul 2004 10:18:46 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Steve Bertrand" <iaccounts@ibctech.ca>
To:        "Micheal Patterson" <micheal@tsgincorporated.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freebsd How do you restart rc.conf without rebooting

IIRC, /etc/netstart will reload the network only. I don't think it
reloads everything in /etc/rc.conf.

As a matter of fact, I just performed this command, and from what I
can tell, it only reloaded the IP networking, and the fw rulesets. It
did not HUP, or otherwise restart any of my daemons.

YMMV.

Steve

Steve