Date:      Mon, 10 Jul 2000 19:26:36 -0400
From:      "Jeff Hartley" <jhartley@netrail.net>
To:        <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   SysKonnect and Intel gig boards

Anyone have any experience (good/bad/indifferent) with the Intel GigSX
boards, or the SysKonnect dual-port GigSX boards, under 4.0-RELEASE?  I'm in
need of quad-gig boxes, and I'm reluctant to stick with 3COM, based on an
unsatisfactory failure rate in the past.  Horror stories or blessings,
anyone?  I did notice that SysKonnect seems to be friendlier with the
developer community than Intel (go figure).

Thanks,
-Jeff Hartley