Date:      Sat, 27 Sep 2003 15:53:02 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Glenn Sieb" <ges@wingfoot.org>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What are people using for MUA's nowadays?

Tim Luoma said:
> Have you tried this with Opera 7.2?  I know this has been something that
> they have wanted to work.  If you let them know what fails, they'll
> probably have a better chance of making it work later.
>
> Also, does Eudora not export?  Any decent MUA should export to mbox format
> (IMO) but very few do :-/

Umm... when did Eudora *stop* using mbox format? I have version 6 loaded
on my machine for certain accounts, and it still appears to be mbox. Yes,
they have those ".toc" files, but that's it's way of indexing things--the
full text of all emails are stored in individual mbx files, which are just
regular plaintext mbox files...

Glenn
---
The original portions of this message are the copyright of the author
(c)1998-2002 Glenn E. Sieb.    ICQ UIN: 300395    IRC Nick: Rainbear
"All acts of Love and Pleasure are Her rituals"-Charge of the Goddess