Date:      Tue, 16 Feb 1999 06:59:51 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        Brandon Gillespie <brandon@roguetrader.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD administrator/consultant db on web...

On Tue, 16 Feb 1999, Brandon Gillespie wrote:

>While I could easilly run and spin this off on my own server, I do not
>see much of a reason to do that, as it would work best as a part of
>the central site.
>
>-Brandon Gillespie

You should get in touch with freebsdrocks.org and perhaps UGU. UGU is unix
centric. freebsdrocks is obviously more FreeBSD specific. UGU already
maintains info for unix consultants. freebsdrocks is interested in job
seekers but that site is fledgling. I am sure they would love to here from
you.

Catchya Later,		|	Give me UNIX or give me a typewriter.
Jason Wells		|	http://www.freebsd.org/