Date:      Tue, 25 Jan 2005 16:34:46 +0100 (CET)
From:      Mikolaj Rydzewski <miki@ceti.pl>
To:        freebsd-perl@freebsd.org
Subject:   Perl from ports and perlcc

Hello,

It took me quite a while to solve my problems with perlcc not working. I
use perl-5.8.5 made from ports on FreeBSD 4.10 box. The reason is, that
'use.perl ports' doesn't change symlinks to perlcc and perldoc. One has to
specify exactl location of new perlcc, ie: /usr/local/bin/perlcc.

Is it by desing? Or maybe perlcc user group is so small, that no one
notices this? ;-)

Regards

--
Mikolaj Rydzewski       <miki@ceti.pl>       http://ceti.pl/~miki/