Date:      Wed, 2 Jul 1997 23:07:31 +0100
From:      "Ian O'Friel" <ian.ofriel@ndirect.co.uk>
To:        "Tim Gerchmez" <fewtch@serv.net>
Subject:   Re: One last time......

I wouldn't say to your face that I came from england because I don't, I come
from Scotland, there's a fucking BIG difference. If you tried that, I would
rip your bollocks off and make you wear them as earings and I would shove a
broken glass bottle so far up your arse that you would never need to use a
toothpick again.......

I would do worse that send you to hospital, I would put you six fucking feet
under........ I have had quite a few of-the-list mails from people
completely agreeing with me on the subject, also saying how much of a
stupid, lying, inconsiderate asshole that you are........ You could get the
hint and fuck off as it seems very few people here actually like you.

Ian....