Date:      Sat, 16 May 1998 02:25:39 +0800
From:      "Noobt" <chickena@tm.net.my>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Need guides

Greetings all,
My main purpose is to install FreeBSd and NEC socks proxy software as a
proxy server serving win95 clients.
Is it possible or has anyone successfully done it?

If it's possible...
I've downloaded the BSD bootdisk.... from ftp.cdrom.com
What else should I download?
And regarding partition.... I've a spare PC and does not have to have a
Ms-DOS partition.
I assumed.... I need a Ms-DOS partition to hold the installation files
before installing..
So... do i need to create a MS-DOS partition and how large will that be?

Perhaps... there's a instructions for newbies on the net how to install
FreeBSD ?

Thanks in advance...
Best Regards,
Hial Noobt