Date:      Thu, 03 Dec 1998 11:20:51 +1100
From:      Ross George <georger@cuftas.com.au>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: General Productivity apps for FreeBSD

Star Office 5.0 is fantastic!!
I have it running on Solaris 2.5.1 , FreeBSD and even Windows 95.
(It does work, and is easy to intall.)

It has every feature you could possibly want & more.  The interface is
immediately intuitive, and has very similar look & feel to a certain Office
suite put out by your "favourite" multi-national software giant.

This product will take the Unix world (and hopefully the rest as well) by
storm, I am sure.
OK, it's big, but then the features are damn impressive.

Dont take my word for it - try it out for yourself, it's free for personal
use!

Ross.