Date:      Mon, 09 Dec 1996 21:24:00 -0800
From:      "Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com" <michaelv@MindBender.serv.net>
To:        Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi Asami), cschuber@uumail.gov.bc.ca, freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org, cy@passer.osg.gov.bc.ca
Subject:   Re: Will FreeBSD Run on This?

>Satoshi Asami stands accused of saying:
>>  * S3 card, and a Micro$oft keyboard, all in a 13 inch tower case.
>>                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>> If this is the "Natural", swap this at all costs.  It is the worst
>> keyboard in the world, but I won't bore you with the details (I can
>> write a 100-line message describing all the things that's bad about
>> it...).

>Oops, yes, concur!  I bought one as an experiment; it was horrible
>(yes, I spent several weeks trying it out), and has only made my
>wrists worse 8(

>> Satoshi (sorry for the non-FreeBSD related message)
>Not at all; if we intend to survive to work on FreeBSD, extermination
>of those stupid keyboards is a must!

Well, if you're going to perpetuate it, I'm sorry but I have to chime
in.

Exterminate your own keyboard, because I happen to like them quite a
bit.  I am a fast touch typist, and I find "standard" keyboards very
UNnatural, thank you very much.

Not my problem if you can't type on one.  Keep your politics off my
keyboard.

  Michael L. VanLoon                           michaelv@MindBender.serv.net