Date:      Fri, 3 Nov 2000 10:53:53 -0800 (PST)
From:      Peter Johnson <tam@hiddenrock.com>
To:        Odhiambo Washington <wash@iconnect.co.ke>
Cc:        FBSD-Q <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: mounting ISOs

Upon further research, it seems to be a problem with the images
themselves, because some images mount just fine and others don't.  I think
I'll try to get one of the images that doesn't work burned onto a CD.  If
that doesn't work (which wouldn't surprise me) then I know that the
problem doesn't lie in FreeBSD.

Pete