Date:      Tue, 13 Apr 2004 10:44:45 +0300
From:      "Andriy Tkachuk" <andrit@ukr.net>
To:        "Tadimeti Keshav" <keshav_tadimeti@yahoo.co.uk>, <freebsd-database@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: can't start up DBCA

probably from your report the problem is this:
- sun's jdk uses arch linux utilite to determine your architekture;
- freebsd hasn't arch (and must not);
you can:
- create arch by yourself (just creating sh-script with echo i386)
or
- browse your jdk to find the script that uses arch and correct it

i preferred second way