Date:      Wed, 5 Dec 2007 08:44:05 +0100
From:      "Honkova, Lenka (EXT)" <lenka.honkova.ext@siemensvdo.com>
To:        <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Your request for Sales Addresses of NXP Semiconductors

NXP Semiconductors
Budafoki ut 91-93
1117 Budapest

Good morning,=20
could you send us the date of delivery our order no. 4600048895 - =
J13E+OM6705;TED kit Philips, please. We still noven=B4t the Confirmation =
our order of you.=20
Thank you, have a nice day.

S pozdravem/Best regards/Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen=20

Lenka Ho=F2kov=E1

Siemens Automobilov=E9 syst=E9my, s.r.o.
FST DC P CSM
Kopansk=E1 1713
744 01 Fren=B9t=E1t pod Raho=B9t=ECm

Fax.: +420/556 88 3880
mail to:lenka.honkova.ext@siemensvdo.com=20

=20

Important Note: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may =
contain trade secrets and may well also be legally privileged or =
otherwise protected from disclosure. If you have received it in error, =
you are on notice of its status. Please notify us immediately by reply =
e-mail and then delete this e-mail and any attachment from your system. =
If you are not the intended recipient please understand that you must =
not copy this e-mail or any attachments or disclose the contents to any =
other person. Thank you.

=20
=20
=20