Date:      Fri, 6 Jul 2007 15:41:54 +0930
From:      Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject:   Moving house

--n+lFg1Zro7sl44OB

Starting tomorrow, I'm moving house.  See my home page
(http://www.lemis.com/grog/) for details of the new address.

One of the problems of the move is that I'll again be out of ADSL
range, so it's back to two-way satellite.  If that weren't enough, it
looks like I'll be in for a wait before they can install the sat
system.  In the meantime I'll be connecting sporadically, and my mail
will be delivered to a different system.  That shouldn't be a problem,
modulo a few hours more before I get a message, but if you are trying
to contact me and suspect that mail to me at Greg.Lehey@FreeBSD.org or
Greg.Lehey@FreeBSD.org isn't getting through, you could try Greg.Lehey@ozlabs.org,
which is the system where my mail will ultimately be heading.

Hopefully this will all be over by the end of the month.

Greg

--n+lFg1Zro7sl44OB

--n+lFg1Zro7sl44OB--